16 March 2006

don't think about it

ew. How does something like that even happen? It doesn't make sense it took me this long to remember it and even longer to realize it, but age sixteen was a forgetful one, no wonder we're so keen to forget things, no wonder no wonder and is it the timing? Why now? Why do I remember things now when it doesn't even matter? Weird resurface process. How is it we're able to block memories but not cast them out? Think about the right things in the right combination, and voila! Our rubix cube has shifted enough to reveal the secret, the one you forgot you had, and stare at it and say, "I'm glad I didn't see you two years ago, but I'm past caring." Is that what everyone saw and tried to warn me about? No one knew but it showed, it really is a gradual process and another part of you does take over, steps in to handle the dirty work and the real you just sort of goes away for awhile, occasionally waving out from behind a window.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

willyou tell me what this is about, this and the other thing, no pressure i just mean, i'd like that.peace and love

09:20  
Blogger Mike said...

"life aint so shitty there a lot that you can be and aint it a pity but its alright to smile back at me and if we both go there, we can count on problems that i might not necesarily come in contact with hey you do you know where im coming from?"

10:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home