03 February 2006

Flower Girl

I just got flowers delievered to me! It was such a shock, such a surprise, and so delightful that I'm unable to carry on normally. I think I want to make this my "normal" state of existance, and if I think about it, this probably already is. Here's a fun picture of me playing dress-up. I look kind of angry but it's all sensuality, baby. I don't think I'm going to try out for Vagina Monologues this year. I've done it the last two years, but if we get to perform ahead of time I don't think I'll have it in me to do two performances in one night, especially since I'd probably do a serious one this year, having already done some pretty out-there, funny ones. Urban Funk Spectacular tonight! I just want to write and write and I feel like nothing I have to say is important, and maybe I don't have anything to say, and certain substances keep calling me and calling me and it's so hard to shut my ears to what seems to be an advertisement for wisdom and deeper living. Fuck drugs. Fuck all drugs. Fuck them forever, and not in a good way. Then again, can a fuck really be bad without it being rape? Different context, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home