03 January 2006

Hot Khalua Vodka Tonic!

Wonder if my man Andy J has done the first jig of the new year yet...Have you caught the Music Madness? Can you feel it? Are you on fire? Don't know why, but I'm having a lot of fun at work today. I'm just kind of wandering around, hanging things on walls, moving stuff around, making it look good, finding old broken doors in the basement and using them in displays...this is commercial art we're talking about. Yehyah. Hope Deedo calls me back so I can purge my computer of this wretched bug. He's always good at that type of thing. And Joe! Joe Joe Joe, my darling Marcus! Get to see him soon and I can hardly wait! I've been trying to represent myself without him, and I'm afraid I was a bit cross one of the last times I saw him. Hmmm, cheers darling. Joe's obviously caught the Music Madness. You can see it in his eyes. The lack of sun here continuously adds weight to the side of me that wants to live in Texas next year. As Kristin Invie says, "Texas is a place for cow-boooys...Texaaaas, Texaaaas, Texaaaaaaaas..." Maybe I should call her. I do want that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home