28 November 2005

Western Wind, When Wilt Thou Blow?

Wow, who knew that the guy with whom I compete for google hits is such a hunk?! Lex Lang, you dawg, you! What can I say? The sex appeal just goes with the name. Funny, he smirks, too. Ugh, terrible weather today, maybe it's fufilling someone's desire. Let us hope so. Slept over at the girls's last night, Joe included, and in the closed-off boudoir found some sort of comfort in joining the Catholic girls's evensong. Maybe it was the time of personal reflection or the unity our voices formed (despite personal timbres and qualities and energies radiating underneath) when singing the simple chants, but it was really nice enduring a few moments of peace. Prayer, Christian prayer, is just another channel. I think I forget that too often; the true messages and meanings have been totally filtered out by all the bullshit. Seven rays, seven masters, all about food in the end. Paul gave me a beautiful love letter today. I was giving him crap (in response to him giving me crap for being absent) about not writing me one during their little workshop at the post-potluck party. I must say, this document is rather paradoxical and sublime. I have to wonder if Lex Lang, or should I say, Walter Alexis Lang, ever looks me up online? In searching for myself (here in the sense of cyberspace, although I can't say that it has nothing to do with the other process) I find mostly him...does he ever find me? And what would he find? I feel as though the valuable parts of my life are not accessable through publication. Sad, really. All he'd find is a crappy Grease picture in one of Deb Kocher's oh-so-"flattering" costuming creations and one of me inspecting Toto, the pounds of pink gloss and glitter obstructing my facial features, while the amazing contrast of Monica (miniature in both size and brain capacity) makes me larger than life in more ways that one. Ha, his name is Walter, my dad's middle name is Walter. He has green eyes, I have green eyes. He's probably not a bitter, cynical snob, though. No wonder he's a famous voice actor and I'm not...not yet, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I compete with a character from a video game, and he has many many more mentions. In fact he was mayor of some city somewhere, and thats special.

15:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home