13 November 2005

Ode to the Sun

He laughs at us, twinkling and taunting as a father; we play with him and run to him for strength. She feeds us with her beauty, and I long to roam in a land of eternal sunshine, a desert reflecting her brilliance in every grain of sand. For she is there in the morning, gently urging us out of bed as we lie there together in each other's arms, and she bathes us in her everlasting life. I close my eyes, feel my parents, my lover, my friend, my ruler kiss me a thousand times with warmth and blessing only present in God and the circular oneness binding us all. Close your eyes and see a million golden suns projected onto your scarlet, retinal screens, all interlacing as in a kaleidoscope and magnifying all the world's beauty...and remember me like I remember you and them, the way I surrendered to your sensual caresses while you protected me through the night, the way they make me understand the beauty of a woman and the unbreakable bond among them, the way that love is everywhere, and the way it shines out of us like the sun is what makes the woul so beautiful. Thank you all for bringing the sunshine into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home