19 November 2005

Waking Dreams

When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love will steer the stars this is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, Age of Aquarius... That's right. I bought a Dream Dictionary today, but how do you explain the dreams that go in every day in your own life? That is the question: what is real, and what is not? We really must live in a parallel universe, coexist on many a plane. I've discovered that my spine needs realignment, and it needs it professionally done. Such an adjustment is majorly going to improve my health and thus my everday life. I wish I had understood this about a month ago. The thing is, it's all good, all good from the front to the back! Really, it's one and the same. I love the relationships with people, love the connection, because through this we become closer to our true selves, or should I say self? Funny to think how my would be unable to exist without the contrast of your and their. For in order to describe something as my, we must assume that it's in competition with other matter. Therefore, it would be pointless to say "we connect into my true self" because the true self is universal, all and the same, and someone claiming it creates a separation that makes it no longer unified. That being said, I meant to imply that the fear and emptiness I feel about losing this connection, losing the beloved closeness I have woven with others, is all nonsense. It's all circular; it will come together again. After all, "God made the earth round so that we cannot see too far down the road."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Speaking of coming together again...

I happened upon your blog, and I thought since your phone isn't working, I would leave a message here.

I'm going to the game night tomorrow at the Christus house. I would love for you to join me there. Call me for details. If you would rather do something else, that is definitely workable.

00:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home