13 December 2005

Without Borders

Hmmm, I wish I worked in a pc lab rather than a mac lab. Somehow I can't write in the font and colors I want here...suckness. Crossing boundaries is nice sometimes. It's challenging, but it's good to know that I'm strong enough and flexible enough (despite my current cramps) to adapt and therefore benefit. Had this dream the other night. Mom and Dad had gone to a Cheyenne or Lakota battle, but the opponents were seemingly Vikingish. My whole family was there, and I had to drop off some stuff from a helicopter. In fact, what I had to drop off was a bunch of jars of dried marijuana. We swooped down over the battlefield and I dropped jars into women's hands as they waited on a blanket and men's hands as they sat near their families. Later, when I found Mom, she was angry with me because for some reason, that was the wrong thing to do, or at least I was dropping off the wrong substance. She was angry with me, too, because I had dropped a jar to her while she was squatting and going to the bathroom. I didn't know she was doing that, and she was the one who had told me that I should make all the deliveries. I kept doing everything wrong, and someone important was killed (not because of me). I will have to look that one up and analize it. Presentation went okay today. I'm doing better in a lot of ways. It's funny how love for some people never really goes away; it'll be stored in your heart chambers forever like a separate vial of blood. I can appreciate the sentiment and the bonds more than ever, and I find beauty in the bittersweetness. Oh, and I love the German language. Mike doesn't seem to like the sound of it, and a lot of people share the same opinion. However, Germany is one of the most-populated countries in the world, and its history and culture is beautiful, and I love the sound. Der Lärm hat Herz und Seele, meine ich. ("In my opinion, the sound has heart and soul" for those of you non-deutchies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home