18 January 2006

Come on, feel the noise/Girls, rock your boys

Wow, I'm feeling very Air today. My St. Cloud excursion was...weird and very fufilling. I met Alex, who, by the way, is The Kool-Aid Master. Don't really know what happened except he and some tall guy kidnapped me to somebody else's place, and I made friends with The Mystery Machine whilst still in my nightgown, slippers, and Bri's robe. We played darts and I got turned on to rocks/stones/minerals...you know, the earthier elements and their properties and healing/magical qualities. Very cool. Nice to have all the friends back, well, all who are coming back anyway...Joe and I had macaroni and peas last night and Em's next to me right now; we just had Diet Coke and meds in TMC. Everything's good except for the side effect of extreme NERVOUSNESS and ANXIETY that comes to me unprompted. I guess I'd rather get nervous about nothing than something, because I know the crazy adrenaline rushes are chemically induced and will pass and it's nothing to worry about, but still, then I start to wonder if maybe I should be worried. Big deal, and who the fuck cares, because I'm gonna be taking harpsichord lessons and rocking the seasonal party scene.
"What the fuck is this? Beef flavored condoms? Dude, I knew you were a redneck, but come on!" --one of thems guys upon finding an empty ramen seasoning packet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home