19 July 2006

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Why the H-Div don't they have hot pink as an optional text color? Honestly, when a person is in a specific mood she shouldn't be limited to only seventy colors, ten of which are approximate shades of black and white. That being said, I just spent the last twenty minutes talking to a travel agent on the phone, only to respond to his final question of "Do you have any final questions?" with a question of my own: "How does a person get the kind of job you have?" Man alive. But really, that job would rock. I'd get to tell people where to go and how to get there all day long, and if I had my own business/agency it would of course be so popular and thus so successful financially that I really could tell people to go straight to hell in a handbasket if I felt so inclined!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im going to start handbasket airlines... and also design a HELL travel brochure... we could make hundreds, no thousands

19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn hes good

20:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home