31 October 2006

Alexyss

At any rate, I'm glad I am who I am. I'm happy to be me, Alexis, je et moi. At least I'm not some other boring, snobbish weakling prat. It's kind of nice having my name, too. I mean, how awful would it feel to have people refer to you as "one of the Johns" or something like that? "Which friend was that?" "Oh, just one of the Alexises." I mean, really now! How very silly and unlikely! And we would NOT be warm below the storm in our little hideaway beneath the waves, Ringo, no matter how much you'd like to be under the sea! You're right, though; we WOULD shout and sing about the coral that lies beneath the waves. And I must agree, that what joy for every girl and boy, knowing they're happy and they're safe. Personally, I'd rather know the combination to their safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home