06 September 2006

Diagnosis Day...that time of year again.

It's a seltzer! It's a spritzer! It's a pirate on the moon! No, nope. It's just one petty orgasm after another. Funny thing: my cat has started breaking glass...either that or I've been doing it in my sleep, which I doubt because like I'd want to go anywhere near those remaining four ounces of skanky Diet Coke. Diet Wonder. Diet Poison. Mind Poison, all of it, and don't forget to mind poison. I'm supposed to keep her in her carrier all night with a bowl of water so that because she won't be able to use her litter box, she will have a full bladder in the morning when we walk over to the vet's clinic. However, that's very mean and she will cry all night and probably be very frightened and confused. I'm not going to do that to my baby bumpkin pumpkin, who apparently now has a thing for old Shur Fine Cheese Crackers.

1 Comments:

Blogger normalityrelief said...

cheese crackers...that is fantastic. i miss cats !

i was unaware that you had a blog ! now that you're absolutely moving to chicago i'll have to start reading it to make sure i'm al caught up.

talk to you soon !!

-dave

02:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home